Learn about PBL & more at HI-TEC
What: Breakout Session: ATE Resources for Creating a Successful Dissemination Plan …
Where: The High Impact Technology Conference (HI-TEC) in Austin TX
When: Thursday, July 24th 8:30-9:45 am in Sabine
For more info: Visit the conference website at http://www.highimpact-tec.org/
Join us at this HI-Tec breakout session to learn about ATE funded resources:
- ATETV showcases the best programs in the ATE Program through video episodes.
- ATE Central features an online outreach kit that includes a social media guide.
- TeachingTechnicians promotes faculty development among technician educators and hosts resources for new ATE PIs.
- MATEC NetWorks shows you how to use Google Adwords and present webinars to promote your project.
- FLATE prepares monthly e-newsletters promoting curriculum, robotics camps, and more.
- Destination PBL develops resources to support faculty and links to existing resources on other PBL projects.
Tressa Gardner, SC ATE Center, Florence, SC; Marilyn Barger, FLATE, Tampa, FL; Anthony Manupelli, ATETV, Reading, MA;Rachael Bower, ATE Central, Madison, WI; Jane Ostrander, Destination:PBL , Reno, NV; Xaxiri Yamane, MATEC, Phoenix, AZ